Last updated: 1st January 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access our website, we may place a few cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set to collect data for calculating pageviews, sessions, and number of users.
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Secure Cookies: Secure cookies are cookies with encrypted data used by the checkout or payment pages of our websites to facilitate safer transactions.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies either expire immediately or within a few seconds of you leaving the web browser. Among other uses, these cookies are used by the website to remember the product added to cart by you, to keep you logged in, and to calculate your session for analytical purposes.
- Persistent Cookies: As the name suggests, persistent cookies stay on the browser for a longer time.
- Third-party cookies: In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the website, deliver advertisements on and through the website, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.